|Cladding Material:||SB265 Gr.1||Base Material:||SA516 Gr.70|
|Production Code:||ASTM B898, ASME SB898||Inner Surface Treatment:||Auto Polished|
SB265 Gr.1 Titanium Clad Plate Square Tubesheet for Steam Turbine Application
Materials: SB265 Gr.1+SA516 Gr.70N
- Clad plates provide an economical solution for chemical processing.
- Explosion welding is a solid state joining process in which explosive energy is used to propel the component metal parts together to form a metallurgical bond.
- At the point of impact of the two components, a thin layer is stripped from both colliding surfaces and is ejected as a molten metal jet.
-This jet contains the surface contaminants and oxides that would otherwise prevent bonding.
-The two surfaces are in intimate contact under extreme pressure enabling the bond to be formed.
Petro-chemical, Vacuum Salt Industry, Chlor-alkali, Metallurgical, Food, Light Industry, Medicine, Auto Industry, Electrolytic Aluminum, Fertilizer, Power Industry, Building Materials, Electrolysis Industry, Hydrometallurgy etc.
1. Abundant experience in non-ferrous metal cladding and production.
With more than one decade of abundant experience in non-ferrous metal cladding and production, we provide high quality explosion bonded clad plates and clad heads with the cladding layer made of Nickel Alloy, Titanium Alloy, Copper-Nickel Alloy, Zirconium, Tantalum Alloy, Super Stainless Steel, aluminum and other materials according to ASTM, ASME, JIS, DIN, ISO other codes. More than 20 items of inventory or practical new-type patents also provide us with strong research and technical supports for our products.
2. Professional technical consulting service provides you with assistance.
- Generate technical specification to adopt in local market
- Technical bid evaluation and clarification
- Supplier technical document review, such as inspection and test plan, WPS / PQR, fabrication procedures, etc.
- Technical consulting on material, welding, NDE, etc.
- Non-conformance solution consulting
- Others that might be requested by customer
3. Independent inspection service covers following activities.
- Technical clarification with customer
- Attend / organize pre-inspection meeting
- In-process inspection, including: Material inspection, Test witness, Visual & dimensional inspection, Welding inspection, NDE inspection, Coating inspection
- Final inspection on finished products
- Packing inspection
- Progress report and schedule expediting
- Other inspection might be requested by customer
4. Transportation advantage
Located close to Shanghai seaport, we enjoy shipment convenience for large-sized explosion bonded clad plates and heads.